Monday, March 10, 2014

AS - Evaluation Q.4

Q. Who would be the audience of your media product?
My target audience are those young consumers, who are interested in music specially the genre 'ROCK'. (Ages 14-25) Which is why I used a model who is a normal 21 year old university going young man. I believe that if I had used a younger model, I would have confused my target audience since they would have nothing to relate to. His age can be determined by his D.O.B mentioned and also the fact that he talks about his upcoming exams, graduation, field of studies e.t.c.
Apart from age, my magazine is also aiming towards middle to higher class teenagers who can easily afford this magazine since it is only RS.600/ 3.57 pounds. The teenagers in my society on average spend around RS3000-10,000 every month on leisure activities/shopping/school items. Which is why a RS.600 magazine providing so much won't be considered so expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment